Free Webinar: Crisis Communications in social housing
“Free Webinar: “Crisis Communications in social housing: Responding and how it will shape future engagement.”
The webinar will be delivered here, starting at 11am on Thursday 26 March.
As housing associations respond to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, communications teams have been tested like never before.
This free, 30-minute webinar will examine:
- How associations have responded.
- What planning should be done now as the crisis enters a new phase.
- The strengths associations have to help them communicate effectively.
- Why decisions made now are creating new expectations for after the crisis subsides.
- How the ‘digital service shift’ for tenants, residents and staff will now include communications.
Graeme Downie, Director of Orbit Communications, will deliver a short presentation and answer questions about his experience working with housing associations and other organisations during the Covid-19 crisis so far.
In addition to working with housing associations and the housing sector more broadly, Graeme has provided crisis communications advice for clients in the travel, food & drink, charitable and academic sector.
The webinar will be delivered here between 11am and 11.30am on Thursday 26 March.”